- Network Planning & Design.
- BTS Installation and commissioning.
- Microwave Installation and commissioning
- LOS Survey.
- RF Planning and Site survey.
- RF Optimization.
- Benchmarking of Network.
- In-Building Solution.
- Skilled Manpower on Man Month basis.
RF Planning and Optimization
Radio network planning comprises of radio network dimensioning, planning of the coverage, capacity, frequency allocation and interference analysis. Moreover it includes detailed planning, which concentrate on parameter planning with necessary field measurement. Following are the RF Services.
- Cell site's Nominal planning to meet the desire objective of sites.
- Cell Site Survey for Coverage (Dense, Highway, Rural .etc) , Capacity and In building coverage/capacity requirement.
- Cell site radio parameter database preparation and audit.
- Network Drive testing Voice & Data and Post processing.
- Network Optimization based on KPI statistic and field testing.
- Existing RF coverage Audit and identification of weak spots in compare with competitors.
Transmission Planning & Implementation
Cellular networks are facing challenges due to extensive and unavoidable new technology, Coverage and Capacity requirement. Hence, maximizing the Value of Existing Network Transmission Resources is a challenging task. Following are the services..
- Upgrading Existing M/W Hops.
- Planning and Installation of new hops for expansion of coverage and capacity.
- LOS Survey for backbone and intra city Access link .
- Path profile analysis based on Digital and TOPO maps.
BSS Planning and Implementation
Installation and commissioning play a vital roll for proving good quality Network. It require strategic planning and execution of the same on ground.
Our services :
- Installation and commissioning of Base Station.
- Expansion of Base Station capacity.
- New coverage sites.
- Upgrading network with new Technology.
- Swapping of existing network.
IBS Planning & Implementation
In-building solutions technologies is one of the fastest changes in mobile network rollouts. It has been estimated that 70-90% of all mobile calls are made inside the buildings. Hence the easiest way to provide good In-building coverage is to use Microcell inside the building. It provides good coverage and capacity inside the building.
- Identification of potential buildings for IBS.
- Design Distributed Antenna system using Passive, active elements and Prepare complete Link engineering diagram with each antenna's EIRP proposal report.
- Implementation of IBS solution with best professional way without disturbing aesthetic of building.
- LOS & Link Planning to connect site/repeater.
- RF parameter planning, RF walk test and call quality testing.