- Largest diesel generator manufacturer for Kirloskar.
- Manufacturing more than 6000 D.G. set per year.
- Services across the country.
- Team of techno commercial professionals to assists, understand & suggest right solution for power requirement.
- Specialized in handling multiple sets in synchronization mode.
- State of the art of manufacturing facility with CNC turret punch & laser cutting facility, 12 tank pretreatment plants, robotic powder coating.
- Preferred customer’s choice for his Genset need.
Power Management System
- Integrated Vertical Console consisting of SVR, AMF Panel, AC/DC Distribution Panel, Fire Alarm System, Aviation lamp Controller, Fuel Economizer and GPRS/GSM connectivity
- Uninterrupted Transient Free Power Supply.
- Remote Operations & Monitoring of Telecom Sites.
- High / Low Voltage Protection with Constant output Voltage.
- Maximum Mains Availability.
- User Friendly by providing mimic & LCD Display.
Remote Monitoring System
- Monitors Telecom BTS Site Remotely through GSM/GPRS Connectivity.
- Can be Integrated in any old working site.
- Quick in transfer of site information to concerned personnel through SMS/GPRS.
- As it gives advance intimation about routine maintenance schedule, O&M activity can be planned properly.
- All events and faults can be logged in Central Server.
- Inbuilt with fuel economizer unit which helps in reducing running cost of DG set.
- Facility of Telecom Conversion from site and vice versa.
- Maximum Utilization of Mains Power & Optimum utilization of Battery bank results into Less Operation of DG Set Therefore considerable Reduction in Operating cost(OPEX).
- Monitors Charging/Discharging Cycles of BTS Batteries.
- Shelter Temperature Indicator & Monitoring.
- Built in RS 485 Port for Communication.
- Displays DC Power Meter Readings.
- Shelter are made of standard sandwich Insulated Panels with PU Foam as filler material.
- Galvanized Pre-Coated Steel Sheets.
- Structurally Stable & Self Supported.
- Thermally Insulated with Water & Dust proof design.
- Low thermal conductivity for maximum power saving.
- Easily assembled & shifted from one site to another.
- Designed to withstand High Wind Speed.